With this, I excitedly welcoming 2015! (it’s still January, so it’s still valid to celebrate!)
Means, another year added to the age. Oh well…
2015…I’m expecting this year will be ‘big’. It’ll be a ‘big’ transition phase in my life, from carefree leisure student life into a working adult. It’s a big deal for me, as I’ve been student for 19+ years, and know nothing but only study.
Not only that, I started to have concern over my money management, the investment, the loan, car, house, insurance..I got overwhelmed how much money means in our life, that I felt bit intimidated with money talk. While doing some part time over the net, and selling some stuff, I know how hard it is to make money, and started to appreciate the hard earned money. Fuuh…hoping I’ll be good with my money.
Enough with money talk. Alhamdulillah, this month has been good to me. The placement for housemanship is out, and I will be soon working at Hospital Sultanah Aminah, Johor, starting early March, insyaAllah. And…and…I finally, get my licence for car! yeay! Awesome! Finally, I can rocking out the town with my dad’s old car (which soon will be mine! save money, GET!) buahahaha!!!
My mission this year
– hopefully I breeze through the housemanship period.
– in hunt of the fated one. lol. (it’s not really a lol though, huhu)
With this, I end the entry with recap of 2014. 🙂
- January – Mid August
– studying all day long for months. Tipu la kan…lol. ade je pi maen, pi hoohaa mane2 nta.
– State exams. State exams everywhere…
- Mid August – September
– back Malaysia for puasa and Raya
– motor license, GET ! woot woot. *ley rempit legally!*
- October – November – December
– back to CZ for final paper…and Alhamdulillah! Now entitled MuDr in front of my name. All praised to Allah! (and thank you for your prayer guys. *sob sob*)
– back for good. officially unemployed. smooching off my parents.
– Ija’s wedding-cum-reunion!!! Finally!!! (2610)
– to the beach with the dearest!!! weee~ the beach…the sea~ how I miss to play with water for yearrrssss…tanx Aina for finding the place to have fun. Actually…thanks for everything u’ve done to me. U means a lot! XD
– it’s a sick month. All my family member got sick in a month (November-December), Everyone taking turn after one another. After my dad for a week, it’s my mum, then a week after my sis, and the last one is me…
– the happy news is, I got called for SPA the interview (8 Dec), though, I had to gulping down the antitussis drug like there’s no tomorrow. My best friend at that time is the strepsils. Oh, again I smooching off from Aina. Ahaks! XP